Monday, November 28, 2016

#6 “I can start it anytime,’ they say





This is another worn out dialogue we listen, and we repeat, many a time. “It’s simple man. I know I can start it anytime.” So why are you not starting it. Why aren’t you boarding the journey, if that was so simple? Let that “simple” thing take you to accomplishment.

That means either the task is not simple or something is impeding you from starting it. What is that thing?

Most of the time it’s the “fear of failure.”

We may give it different names, different reasons. Such as  I am too busy to think of it, I am tired after day-long work at office, I want some peaceful moments to think of it, I am thinking to start from next year etcetera. 

The logical reasons to procrastinate your dream-journey are the most illogical thing you can do to your life.
Life is an ever changing, ever moving phenomenon. It will not wait for you to think, prepare and start. It would have been easy if you could stop time and start all over again. But, we know that’s impossible. So, the best way is to catch the first bus, rather than waiting for the last one.

Starting at “Anytime” means “Not staring at all,” I would say.

I had a friend who was a good painter. He could capture the beauty of anything, anyone,  with a simple stroke of brush. Blessed with ample amount of imagination he was a born winner. However, he always had the same answer, in fact same excuse whenever I asked him about turning his passion to profession. “I will of course. I will start. I know I can start it anytime.”

Years went by without waiting for him to start. Each year adding to his responsibilities, liabilities. The death of his father put him into a deadlock. There was no way other than turning a painter, of course, painting billboards at junctions. Where the creativity would have taken him, had he commenced the journey in time.

What he did to himself? What he did to the world? The world would have been more beautiful with such blessed people’s creativity. The world is craving for such rare, unparalleled, creativity.

If you look around, read newspapers, you will find that the world is going through a tough phase. Violence around is increasing rapidly. People with beautiful heart are rarely seen. It is those people with creativity and dreams, who make the world a wonderful place to live. 

Aren’t you deceiving the society, in that case?

No comments:

What are the Benefits of Hiring a PR Agency?

Media recognition, brand identity, public awareness and establishment of credibility are the essential aspects for a business firm t...