Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sri Sri; Love, Life, Light






Apologies for straying from the topic I was talking in my previous blog posts. In fact, I could not overcome the urge to write about Sri Sri, when I heard about the World Culture Festival scheduled at Delhi from 11-13 Mar 2016. 


I understand and accept that I am no one to write about such a magnanimous and magnificent personality, the epitome of love and light. 


However, I could not help it!


My first interaction with Art Of Living happened a few years ago. Yes, usage of the word “happened” was deliberate. I could not find any other appropriate word. It just happened, as if the destiny had it in store for me. 


After all, such happenings only lead you to destiny!


I was wandering in the philosophical realms of some of the greatest philosophers world had ever seen. Trying to know self. Trying to understand the reason for my existence. Trying to overcome the insecurities, which had become gigantic inside me over the years.  


I was pessimistic, to put it bluntly, about Sri Sri and AOL. The aftereffect of seeing some of the self-proclaimed magician turned gurus. Producing golden ornaments and vibhutis out of thin air, vomiting precious Shiv lingas on special days and what not.


People thronged to those gurus to witness the personification of God!  


Expecting some, at least, of the magic I entered the courtyard of the AOL ashram.  Contrary to my belief, an array of green Kalptaru trees welcomed me. The atmosphere around serene, silent. 


The only sound to be heard, later, was of kirtans. 


You may feel it as exaggeration if I say the exact feelings I had gone through whilst attending the classes at Art Of Living. Knowing Gurudev. Sitting in silence, contemplating the universe. Getting deep into inner-self, realizing the pure energy that flows inside me. Appreciating that the exact spirit flows in every body. Everythng living and non-living. Then, slowly the ultimate reality seeped into my conscious self: Aham Brahmasmi!


I am the infinite reality.

I am the spirit.

I am the energy.

I am the universe within.


Unknowingly, I was turning to be a cleansed soul. Pure thoughts, pure vision. It is not that cleansing your thoughts, your actions and behaviour is easy. It’s easier said than done. However, now I know the path to achieve my aim. 

The path to light. 


I was being subjected to the holy teachings of Sri Sri. Some derived by guru and some extracted from thousands of years old Vedic scriptures. It taught me to feel the affection of the universe with each drop of air that went into my lungs. I learned to love. Learned to live. And I understood what is the path to light. 


The path to light is nothing, but Love


I would definitely be happy to be one among the 35 lakh, who would be attending WCF 2016 from 11-13 March 2016. And you all are welcome to the event. The moments to cherish in the ,myth called life.


Meet you there.



    








No comments:

What are the Benefits of Hiring a PR Agency?

Media recognition, brand identity, public awareness and establishment of credibility are the essential aspects for a business firm t...